Acceptable Use Policy
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws to all of your actions relating your use of Paysepro.com Services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Following activities are Prohibited:
- to use the Services for the purpose of receiving or assisting any person to receive personal cash advances on any credit card or to finance or refinance credit card-financed debts;
- to use the Services in connection with the sale of travel checks or money orders, exchange offices or check cashing;
- to use the Services to conduct contests, lotteries, raffles, multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, "get rich quick" or any other form of prohibited financial activity;
- to use the Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including promoting or encouraging any unlawful activity;
- to use the Services in any manner that could infringe the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- to use the Services in any manner that could inhibit, interfere with, interrupt or adversely affect other users' full enjoyment of the Services, or that may damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of the Services in any way;
- use the Services in connection with the distribution of spam (which we define as unsolicited bulk email or any other unsolicited messages of a commercial, religious, romantic, political or other nature that are not within the intended purposes of the Services);
- to stalk, intimidate, threaten, harass, harass or annoy any other user of our services;
- to collect or store any information about any user other than that permitted on our Services;
- impersonate another person or entity, forge or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, either by providing or failing to provide information;
- circumvent or attempt to avoid any control or security measures related to the use of the Services;
- or assist any third party in performing any of the foregoing.
Restricted or Controlled Activities:
- Forex (having a license is an excluding requirement).
- Crypto Currency (having a license is an excluding requirement).
- Adult Content (only regulated content is admited).
- Gambling (having a license is an excluding requirement).
- Activities involving betting, gambling or activities with an admission fee and prize, including, but not limited to, casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other activities that facilitate gambling, games of skill (regardless of whether they are defined by law as gambling), sweepstakes or lotteries, provided that the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, any activity that the user performs using the services of Paysepro.com and its business partners, is subject to the final approval of the business partner for the service you wish to use and the service may be denied by Paysepro.com sole discretion.
When using Stripe services through Paysepro.com, you agree to comply with the following restrictions: https://stripe.com/es-us/legal/restricted-businesses.
If you become aware of any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, you are obligated to notify us immediately and provide us with assistance upon request, to stop or remedy the violation. To report a violation, please contact: [email protected].